Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

What information is needed

All you need to do is send us the documents listed below and we will do the rest!

1. A Copy of: - The planning permission granted

                     - A full set of plans

                     - The completion certificate

                     - Copies of any specialist drawings/plans

2. All invoices relating to the claim

3. Any other information relevant to the claim

We have all the VAT forms required.

We can download most planning permissions and plans from your Councils website.

Remember our calculations also show the total spent (based on the invoices provided)

(It is recommended that a copy is taken of the invoices)